Thursday, May 20, 2010

How to plant a hibiscus?

I know how! I came from Malaysia, which our national flower is the hibiscus. If can, try to take the stem of the hibiscus with the leaves, and plant it in good soil/earth.

How to plant a hibiscus?
The perennial? That can be planted by root stock or by seed. I like to plant the root stock in the spring.





The shrub/small tree? Once again, I like to plant that in the spring.





I make sure the planting soil is very workable when planting hibiscus of any kind. And I water it well after planting. I would not fertilize anything like that until after it has been established.





You can transplant indoor (tropical) hibiscus anytime in a pot. If it is to be a patio plant though for the out of doors, I would not put it out until the danger of frost is past.
Reply:this kind of plants regenerated by seeds .


No comments:

Post a Comment